Tools For Troubleshooting USB Problems
Here are some tools may help in troubleshooting any USB problems:
USB Tree View:
This USB Device Tree Viewer, built by Uwe Sieber, is based upon the Microsoft "USBView" sample application found in the Windows Driver Development Kits.
It is a better tools as it provide:
- Informations from the Windows Device Management are collected and matched with the found USB devices; Therefore UsbTreeView can show the child devices, including drive letters and COM-ports
- Extended USB information available under Windows 8 and 10 (taken from the latest USBView sample application)
- Extended information about host controllers
How to use USB tree view?
1. Please download the USBtreeview software here according to your Windows OS version:
|Windows System Version:||
Windows OS 32-bit edition:
|Windows OS 64-bit edition:|
2. Extract the software from the zip file.