How to Use the atolla USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station?
Features of the products:
- atolla CH-326U3S docking station is made of highly durable ABS plastic material with the scratch-resistant matte surface.
- The open Docking Bed① design provides better heat dissipation and stable operation.
- One single touch on Power Switch② to turn it on and two LED indicators (Power Indicator③ & HDD Status Indicator④) let you know how is the docking station working.
- Included in the package, the USB 3.0 cable connects your laptop/computer via USB 3.0 Port⑤, and the AC Power adapter provides 24W (12V/2A) power via AC Power Jack⑥.
- There are another 2 USB Ports⑦ for Data/Charge Purpose. It extends Computer USB host for extra USB accessories, such as the keyboard, mouse, printer and webcam, etc. Additional, these 2 USB ports are charging ports capable of providing up to 1.5amps for fast charging mechanism.
- Carefully align and slide the HDD into the Docking Bed.
- It is highly recommended to fasten the drive by installing the Mounting Screws, avoiding accidental disconnection.
- Connect the docking station to your computer or laptop using the included USB 3.0 Cable. Connect the docking station to a power source using the included Power Adapter.
- Press the Power Switch to turn the docking station on. When powered, the Power Indicator stays on; While data transferring, the HDD Status Indicator will blink.
First, try these basic troubleshooting steps:
Verify the Power Indicator is on
Try a different USB port
Try a different USB cable
Try a different computer
Try a different power outlet
Plug adapter directly into the wall if in a power strip
If the problem persists, try these advanced troubleshooting solutions:
1. check if Windows detects your USB device:
3. If the drive is listed as healthy, but windows cannot detect it:
For Mac OS X: