USB 3.0 Hub with Card Reader (1105)
Have Questions?Get help
- 【3 USB 3.0 Ports】- Expand your computer's USB port into 3 USB 3.0 ports, transfer rates up to 5Gbps to allow data to move quickly between devices, and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (10.x or above), Linux etc.
- 【2-Slot USB 3.0 Card Reader】- This card reader can work simultaneously at USB 3.0 speed, which is easier and faster to access your media, files or photos or transferring data and no drivers are required. Support memory card up to 512G, including SD, SDHC, SDXC, TF, Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC and more.
- 【Individual Power Switches】- Each port on the USB 3.0 hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use and each individual USB port is independently controlled and do not affect each other. LED lights can show working status.
- 【Compact and Portable Design】- This compact and ultra slim USB 3.0 hub is portable enough for work and travel and comes with cable (5.9 in/15 cm). Plug and play without driver installation.
- 【What We Offer】- 1 x USB 3.0 Hub with Card Reader, 1 x Quick-start Guide; atolla USB 3.0 Hub (1105) comes with an 18-month warranty and free lifetime technical support; register your product for the 2 years warranty for free: firstname.lastname@example.org
3-Port USB 3.0 Hub
Transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
Note: Connecting to a USB 2.0 host port may limit performance.
2-Slot USB 3.0 Card Reader
Take a few seconds to complete the data read from card reader at USB 3.0 speed.
Individual Power Switches
Save power with the on/off power switches for each USB port.
LED indicators for port status.
Micro USB Power Jack
Supply additional power for power-hungry devices, such as HDD, from this Micro USB port.
- Compact, portable design with attached cable (5.9 in/15 cm).
- Save time with plug-and-play installation.
- USB bus-powered, with no external powered required.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (10.x or above), Linux etc.
1 x USB 3.0 Hub with Card Reader
1 x Quick-start Guide
For best performance, devices connected to this hub should not exceed the total current of 900mA maximum when no power source is connected to the hub. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnected.
Below devices are often rated as follows for your reference:
◆Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA
◆USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max. 900mA
◆Keyboard: Max. 500mA
Please double check the current of your devices before connecting to the hub.
Quick Start Guide Driver (Yeahhh Plug&Play it is)