USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet LAN Port (301)
Have Questions?Get help
- Gigabit Networking Performance: Upgrade to Gigabit Networking for better HD media streaming or gaming. 10/100/1000Mbps USB to Ethernet Adapter supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex (FDX) & half-duplex (HDX) systems
- USB Connectivity: 3 USB 3.0 ports supporting SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps. It is bus powered, ideal for low-power peripherals like mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive
- Design: Made of black matte aluminum with a polished chamfered edge, atolla USB 3.0 Hub is tough and light. Unibody design with built-in 5" USB 3.0 Cable, travel-friendly
- Easy to Use: It is compatible with most major OSs(Windows/Mac OS X/Linux) and plug & play, ideal for home and office use
- Package Contents: 1X atolla 3-Port USB 3 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port(Size: 4.1x1x0.7”,0.158Ib), 18 MONTHS limited warranty
atolla 3-PORT USB 3.0 Hub AND USB to Ethernet Adapter (CH-301) is a 3-Ports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 HUB integrated with 1 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter. With a compact, unibody design, this hub is highly travel-friendly. It is compatible with most major OSs and plug & play, easy to use, ideal for home and office use.
Why You NEED this?
Are you facing a limited USB 3.0 accessibility for your slim laptop or tablet?
So you want to replace/upgrade Gigabit network for HD Media streaming or gaming?
Do you want to connect your tablet (such as Surface, Chromebook) to a wired network via USB?
Just want to save the backache and add desktop access of USB/Ethernet from your PC case?
atolla CH-301 is here for you.
1. Connect the USB 3.0 Input Port to the USB port on your tablet, Laptop or computer. Upon connection, the Blue LED Indicator on the unit will illuminate to show the unit is connected and receiving power.
2. Connect a network RJ-45 plug to the Ethernet Port. Once connection set up successfully, the Amber Indicator blinks while the Green Indicator stays on.
3. Connect USB devices to the available USB 3.0 Output Ports on the front panel.
The NIC driver has been integrated into the product; when the atolla Hub is connected to the computer, the driver will be installed automatically.
For Windows 8 or above, the OS may enumerate the Hub as "USB Storage Device" and prompted to install a driver, please select “Run RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx.exe ” manually.
If it warns about compatibility, please click "Cancel".
* For Mac OS X (10.5-10.8), download and install the driver from the download tab or contact with us