atolla 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Power Adapter (U06K)
Have Questions?Get help
- 【4-port USB 3.0 Hub】- Expand your computer's USB Type-A port into four USB 3.0 ports, transfer rates up to 5Gbps to allow data to move quickly between devices. and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. Plug and play without driver installation.
- 【1 Smart Charging Port】- Provide up to 2.4Amps fast charging for your smartphone, tablet, and other USB-charged devices, including Android, Apple, and Samsung devices, etc.
- 【Individual Power Switches】- Each port on the USB 3.0 hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use and each individual USB port is independently controlled and not affect each other.
- 【Compact and Portable Design】- This compact USB hub is portable enough for work and travel and comes with cable (19.6 in./50 cm), 4-port USB 3.0 hub compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (10.x or above), Linux, etc.
- 【What We offer】- 1 x 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, 1 x 5V/3A power adapter, 1 x Quick-start Guide, 2-year warranty quality guarantee.
This compact USB 3.0 hub allows you to connect 4 additional USB devices to your computer, and you can easily charge your mobile device using the hub's dedicated charging port (DCP).
- Add four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to your Mac, Windows, Linux or other laptops with this USB 3.0 hub.
- Save power with the on/off power switches for each USB port.
- Charge a variety of mobile devices, including Apple and Samsung Galaxy devices, with support for USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2.
- Compact, portable design with attached cable (19.6 in./50 cm).
- Save time with plug-and-play installation.
4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
The 4-port USB 3.0 hub expands your computer’s USB Type-A port into 4 USB 3.0 ports.
Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
Backward compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts.
Individual Power Switches
- Each port on the USB 3.0 hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use and each individual USB port is independently controlled and not affect each other.
- If you want to turn off one of this 4 port, just need press and hold the switch button on about 2 seconds. Turn on the USB port: tap the button and blue LED lights to show the working status.
Smart Charging PortWith a 2.4 Amp dedicated charge port, the hub makes it fast and easy to charge your smartphone, tablet, and other USB-charged devices, including Android, Apple, and Samsung devices.
Quick Start Guide Driver (Yeahhh Plug&Play it is)