- 【A USB Expander】- This atolla powered USB 3.0 hub has 7 USB 3.0 data transfer ports, plus one intelligent charging port. The OTG supported USB data ports can use for the expansion of external mouse & keyboards, printers, hard drives, etc.
- 【High speed】- The USB 3.0 ports have transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, while backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0 devices. With maximum output current up to 1.5A, it can easily run an external hard disk.
- 【Smart charging】- Connect with the 5V/4A power source to give a max 2.4A charging current, you can use the charging port to charge your phone, pad, camera, or any other USB devices.
- 【Plug and Play】- No drivers required for setup. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OSx 10.6-10.12, Linux 2.6.14, or any other new systems.
- 【Individual Switches】- With the respective switch for each port, you can turn on/off the specific one instead of plugging/unplugging the device frequently. Both of your devices and the hub will be in better maintenance.
Expansion of USB 3.0 ports and charging
- This atolla USB 3.0 hub can expand 1 USB 3.0 port to 7 external USB 3.0 data ports for syncing data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps in no time.
- When connecting the hub to the power source with the AC adapter, for stable data transferring, please make sure the total current of all devices in use is not exceeding 4A.
- Connect with the 5V/4A power source to give a max 2.4A charging current.
- You can easily use the charging port to charge your phone, pad, camera, or any other USB devices.
- The hub can be connected to a 5V / 4A power supply.
- Center point of the port: ID: 1.35mm; OD: 3.5 mm; Length: 10 mm
- Please do not connect an adapter that exceeds 5V / 4A.
- Windows: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Mac: OS, X, 10.x(and above)
- On and off switches with led indicators for each port are designed to turn on or off the individual USB port without unplugging the equipment, and LED lights can show the working status easily.
- With these individual switches you can save trouble of inserting and unplugging your devices and help place them more rationally while protecting the port from damage.
- Turn off: press and hold for 2s
Electricity Technical Specifications
- Output current: With power adapter (5DC ~ 4A)
- Input power: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- DC Port: ID: 1.35mm; OD: 3.5 mm; Length: 10 mm
- Dimensions: 16 x 4.5 x 2.3 cm
Quick Start Guide No Driver (Plug&Play)