- More data ports and fast synchronization: Convert one USB data port to four and synchronize data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Individual switch: Turn off the device without removing the device after use.
- Smart charging port, including AC adapter (US standard): This port can provide up to 2.4A power, charging mobile phones and tablets. In addition, the AC adapter can help transfer large amounts of data more stably.
- One-piece aluminum alloy: provides high-quality protection.
- Package Contents: Atolla D2 USB 3.0 Hub, Removable 1 Meter USB Cable, AC Adapter, User Guide, 18 months warranty guaranteed by atolla
Extended USB 3.0 port
The 4-port USB hub extends one USB 3.0 port to four external USB 3.0 data ports to support more USB devices and instantly synchronize data at up to 5Gbps.
The host USB port on the computer provides a combined current of 0.9A, which can be added to the 1.5A to make the transmission more stable.
The switch with LED indicators for each port is designed to turn each USB port on or off, eliminating the need to unplug the device, and the blue LEDs easily display the operating status.
Smart charging port
The smart charging port provides the fastest charging speed for a wide range of devices, including Apple and Android phones and tablets, as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Heavy-duty USB hub
The atolla D2 USB 3.0 hub is made of industrial aluminum and is rugged, detachable and easy to carry.
Easy to install
No drivers required; support plug and play and hotplug.
We offer an 18-month warranty and friendly, easy to use support.
Because we believe that good products are inseparable from customer support and feedback.
Windows 32 / 64bit XP / Vista /
7/8/10 MacOS 8/9 / x
Power supply instructions
For a stable connection, devices connected to a USB 3.0 hub with a power adapter must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts and 3.5 Ah. The external hard drive should use its own power connection.
Quick Start Guide No Driver（Plug and Play）